Stick-and-Stand mats are adhesive-backed mats designed to clearly mark floors and provide customers with a safe place to stand while waiting in lines.
- Provides Clear Direction - Universal "stop sign" shape with shoe prints marks where customers should stand; mats can be placed at safe intervals in virtually anyconfiguration
- Stays in Place - Adhesive backing keeps the mat flat and in place, even with heavy cart and buggy traffic
- Hassle Free - Mats can be left in place during daily floor cleaning; floor scrubbers, mops, and brooms will pass right over them without causing damage
- Won't Leave Residue - Stick-and-Stand mats are less likely to leave a sticky residue than floor decals
- Odor Resistant - Anti-microbially treated for protection from odors
- Slip Resistant - Low-profile high-traction surface provides additional traction and slip resistance
- Will perform for up to 3 to 4 months under normal use
- Recommended for use in settings where customers or employees need direction on where to stand; social distancing adhesive floor mats
- 17" x 17"
Please do not pick up the mat to clean the floor underneath until you are ready to replace it.
Stick-and-Stand mats feature a low profile and can be left in place during daily floor cleaning activities. Floor scrubbers, vacuums, brooms, and mops will pass right over it without causing damage to the mat. Standard floor scrubbers may be used to clean the mat. Use low settings for water and pressure, but note that extended use of floor scrubbers could result in removal of the printed design.
Stick-and-Stand mats are designed to dissipate water and dry quickly, however, standard fans and floor blowers can be used to expedite drying. For extremely wet conditions, use a wet vacuum or extractor to remove excess water.
Stick-and-Stand mats are designed to last up to 3-4 months under normal conditions. If the mats are installed in a high-traffic area or shows signs of wear or a weakened bond to the floor prior to its intended life, it should be replaced.